Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NCIS Nails

This just had to be done because one, NCIS is awesome, and two, because they have filmed at my school. >w< <3

L to R:  Ziva + Star of David necklace + "N"; Abby + studded collar + "C"; Gibbs + Coffee cup + shirt collar/buttons + "I"; Ducky + bowtie + "S"
Thumb:  Capitol Building + "DC"

Not totally thrilled at how it came out, but I just didn't have the colors or inspiration for much else, and in my defense, it did look better in my head XD


I wish I kept them all with blue backgrounds (because they're navy cops, get it?) but I wanted to differentiate between field agents & non... but now it looks so arbitrary.  And I'm so sad I couldn't add in McGee & Palmer & of course the team's very special agent Tony DiNozzo, but they just didn't have a super defining prop I could draw.  Even Gibbs was pushing it honestly.  I'm so glad I got to incorporate some kind of glitter for each of the props though :D

Blue:  Ski Teal We Drop by OPI
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Ziva's necklace:  bar glitter from Starry Meteor by Kleancolor
Abby's collar:  Black by Santee & silver glitter from Party of Five by Wet n Wild
Gibbs's coffee cup logo:  green glitter from Snowman by Blue Cross Beauty Products
Ducky's bowtie:  red glitter from Snowman by Blue Cross Beauty Products
Top Coat:  60 Seconds Topcoat by Rimmel

Two more down!  Three left!

No comments:

Post a Comment