Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Flowers at your Fingertips

I tried to avoid it, but I ended up doing another floral design XP  I didn't want an opaque background at first because I wasn't planning on painting words, the design was just too plain without them.  So they're a little hard to see except on the thumb where I put a white base layer.  The words btw are from one of my favorite song verses ever from David Crowder Band's "Here Is Our King" because hey, I had to use pink, hey they ended up being roses, hey DCB sings a really beautiful verse about a rose (well, it's actually about God, but there's 'rose' somewhere in there), so why not?

"What was said to the rose to make it unfold was said to me..."

Nude:  Unnamed by F21
Pink:  Pretty in Pink/Rose Bonbon by Tip Toe/Old Navy (plus some mixture of red + white b/c I couldn't keep it pure)
Red:  Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen
White:  Unnamed by F21
Green glitter:  Green Ocean by Sinful Colors
Teal:  Choose Me! by Essence
Black:  Black by Santee
White:  White On by Sally Hansen

And that makes 19/19 :D  Ski Teal We Drop by OPI (which I used in my previous NCIS nail design) was actually also given to me by the same friend, so I ended up using 20/20 of her polish gifts throughout this little color campaign of mine <3 Props to you, Nanni~

No comments:

Post a Comment