Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Classy

I'm just getting into my second week of college, so I still haven't got the hang of anything xD I can't even remember what classes I'm taking, so I decided to draw them on my fingers.  It's better than carrying around a list, right?  I'm not too happy with it, but it was a rushed job at like 1am, so whatever xP
L to R:  Pixilated Mario (Intro to Digital Design), Disney Castle (Disneyland and Urbanism), Cheetah (Biology),  Cross (History of Early Christianity)
Thumb:  Flamenco Dancer (Spanish)

Colorful glitter:  Unnamed by Love and Beauty / F21
Red:  Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen
Darker, glittery red:  Speak for Your-Elf by OPI (mini)
Multicolor red-tinted glitter:  A Sparkle Yule Love by OPI (mini)
Black:  Black by Santee
Tan:  Bamboo Shoot by Sally Hansen
Pink:  Baby Doll by Jade
Purple-ish brown:  The "It" Color by OPI + Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen + Marino by Borghese
Blue:  Marino by Borghese
Purple:  Totally Cool by Milani
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Yellow:  The "It" Color by OPI
Teal glitter:  Atlantis by China Glaze
Silver glitter:  Chunky Silver by Kleancolor

Holy krud I used a lot xD
Five more colors down, five to go!  I'm losing track of the ones I used >__>"

4 comments:

  1. This nail art design is soooo amazing!!! You did a really really great job! You managed to do really small details, it's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D I pretty much only like the thumb, so as soon as I memorize my classes, I'll put a new design up, haha.

      Delete
  2. the darker, glittery red is "Speak for Your-Elf" and the multicolored red-tinted glitter is "A Sparkle Yule Love"~ and yeah, its meeee

    ReplyDelete