Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Official Adulthood: Happy Birthday to me! :D

On the weekend before my birthday, I went home and out to dinner with my family and found out that my mom doesn't like feeling full; like, her mood legitly gets worse o__O which is unfathomable to me because how could you not want to keep eating? (especially when it's sushi) and because she took me to a buffet anyway, haha.

YUM YUM YUM <3 SUSHI!
So on my actual birthday, I decided to take a nap & I woke up to people whispering my name, which was really weird, but I dismissed it as a some remnant of my dream.  But then when I opened my eyes, there were like, eight people from my Christian club standing in front of my bed with a plate of brownies to say happy birthday.  Which would have been suuuuuuuuuuuuper sweet if it weren't for the fact that I'd been sleeping really weirdly on 1/3 of the bed & had a bloated face because I slept right after stuffing myself & had a certain undergarment & other miscellaneous spewed all over my room ToT Well, it was kind of sweet anyway, but I'm so embarrassed >_<"!  Haha, now my roommates think I'm popular and have tons of fab friends here!


So anyway, here's the nail art:

L to R:  balloons, cake + candles, party hat, present
This was at the buffet and it was so cute, I had to take it with me back to school to show my roommates XD   It's made out of bread with sweet red bean inside, but it ttly looks like a fruit!  Trippy, non?

Tip Glitter:  Unnamed by Forever 21
Chunky Glitter:  Party of Five by Wet n Wild (I actually never liked Lippman's Happy Birthday or any of the dupes, but it reeeeeally suits birthday nail art! I have a new appreciation for it now :D)
Pink:  DS Reserve by OPI
Yellow:  The "It" Color by OPI
Blue:  Retro Bleu by Bonita
Red-orange:  Oh La La by Sinful Colors
Black:  Black by Santee

1 comment:

  1. Sushis!!! My favourite meal!!! :) Your manicure is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete