Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

San Francisco

4/26 to 4/30, our speech and debate team went to SF for our state championship tournament.  Our debate... didn't do too hot, but nevertheless, much fun was had :D
Architecture in the city is amazingly creative and detailed.  I mostly only saw them while passing them by  car, so I couldn't get any good shots...


Here I am on Ocean Avenue :D
At Fisherman's Wharf... somehow, this is the only picture I took there...
Took an unexpected detour here on the way to the tournament and within two hours, my wallet threw up $50 xD but $20 was in the form of gift cards, so it's like I only spent $30... right?  But there was this adorable asymmetrical high low skirt with some tulip-style layering action going on at Yesstyle for $22 that I reeeeeeeally regret not buying >3<
So here's the nail art inspired by this trip:

My & my partner's nails; I had to modify the design on hers a little since my nails are like, 2x as long as hers....
L to R:  Cityscape, Golden Gate Bridge, "SAN FRANCISCO debate", ocean scene
Thumb:  "OA <3 KK 2012" (Oxford Academy Andi Kim-Erin Kim Team in 2012 <3)
Blue:  Marino by Borghese (only one thin layer for the lighter blue for the cityscape)
Silver:  Elegant Mode by Jade
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze
Red:  Blood by Santee (or maybe Diamonds & Rubies by Sally Hansen; I forgot xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment