Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Prom Part 2: Marveling at Marvel

Went to Downtown Disney on prom night (and Marie Calender's and a friend's house and a thrift store and Zion Market and Costco and another friend's house and Joe's Italian Ice and Target) and saw this adorable tee at one of the stores >///<  I decided to do a nail art on it, but it took so long, it's not even funny.  I really love it though <3 Erasing these is going to be like losing little superhero friends.

L to R:  Spiderman, Iron Man, Captain America, Captain America's shield
Thumb:  "MARVEL"
The process:

I'm so glad these guys only needed the basic colors that I already have.  Except the gold -___-;; The polish is sparkly & the texture's messed up, so it made Iron Man look more messy.  Plus, I painted him last, so I got kind of lazy...

Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Red:  Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen
Darker Blue:  Marino by Borghese Ski Teal We Drop by OPI
Gold:  Gold Rush by Essence
Blue:  Marino by Borghese

No comments:

Post a Comment