Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Romance in Rain

I thought this design was pretty okay, but people have been asking me what it was, so I guess it wasn't as well done as I'd thought XP

All the clouds have silver lining :D

The raindrops didn't really show up against the blue background, so I thought black might be better.  It does contrast better, but it looks much darker, like it went from happy romance to tragedy xD

Please excuse like, everything about this photo >3< camera put a random date in the corner and the manicure's all chipped b/c I only figured out how to get a close shot about a week from the date posted xP

White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze
Silver:  Elegant Mode by Jade
Blue:  Retro Bleu by Bonita
Red:  Diamonds & Rubies by Sally Hansen
Green:  Envy by Sinful Colors  ß new ^ ~ ^
Mint Green:  Dressmaker by Milani
Teal Green:  Teal Marble by Cherimoya
Pink:  DS Reserve by OPI

No comments:

Post a Comment