Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cardcaptor Sakura

I used to love this show (before I started cringing at dubs).  I had a hard time with this one because I'd already started it when I realized I didn't have any of the right colors for this like brown for Sakura's hair or the right gold for the staff, kero, or the card, so it ended up just just kind of mehh xP

L to R: Original staff head, Sakura, Kero, Clow card
Nail broke (the one with Sakura on it)  :'(

White:  White On by SallyHansen
Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze
Red:  Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen  ß new ^ ~ ^
Gold:  Gold Flakes by Jade
Dark Pink:  DS Reserve by OPI
Peach:  Bamboo Shoot by Sally Hansen
Pink Blush:  [unnamed] by Forever 21
Teal:  Teal Marble by Cherimoya
Yellow:  Mellow Yellow by Essence
Golden Yellow:  Gold Rush by Essence
Blue:  Retro Bleu by Bonita

2 comments: