Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Who's that Pokemon?

At Knott's, they have all these games you can play for prizes, and I really wanted a Pokemon doll, so I asked my pastor who claimed he was supa-skilled in basketball (who was also chaperoning) if he could play the game for me.  I was planning on paying for it and everything, but after he got it (three tries isn't bad ;D), he just gave it to me as a graduation gift!~  It made my week TTwTT  Thus, my subsequent nail art.
Happiness and love in plush form <33
 
Thumb:  "Snivy" with vine deco
New nail polish (and a beauty care kit) as a graduation/thank you gift from one of my students <33 so sweet!
Background:  Pink glitter:  Sparked by Wet n Wild (new ^ ~ ^) +  Gold glitter:  Gold Flakes by Jade
Pale Yellow:  Hello Yellow by Essence
Golden Yellow:  The "It" Color by OPI
Green:  Envy by Sinful Colors + Funky Yellow by Kleancolor
Brown:  Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen + Ski Teal We Drop by OPI + The "It" Color by OPI
Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze

No comments:

Post a Comment