Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Nineteen Fragments of Love and Velvet Flora

THIS.  THIS BEAUTIFULNESS.
  NINETEEN NEW NAIL POLISHES.  N.I.N.E.T.E.E.N.  IN ONE DAY.  FROM ONE PERSON.  FOR NO OCCASION.  JUST BECAUSE SHE'S FREAKING NICE. OH MY GOSH.  I FEEL SO RICH, IT'S RIDICULOUS.  I'M SO WELL-LOVED!!  Soooo... I wanted to do a nail art that looked as wealthy as I felt...

Aaand... it ended up being... another floral nail art >_> ...But I was thinking of doing some tribute to said friend but then I realized it'd be kind of creepy... so this was the next best thing I guess, well, after the idea I had to use all nineteen colors at once anyway.


Ended up looking more oriental than wealthy-like T3T I think it would have been fabulous to make it matte, but the friend I could borrow a matte topcoat from is out of state, so I'll just have to be content with this.

Red:  Joy by American Eagle Outfitters
Silver:  Tokyo Pearl by Sinful Colors
Glitter:  Chunky Silver by Kleancolor

2 comments: