Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

French French Nails

This was actually a request from my pastor's daughter who checks my nails every week & asks for France-themed nails.  I didn't want to do it since I've already done it before (before I started taking pictures), but since I'm going off to college & don't plan on seeing her very often, I decided why not?  The first design I did was better and the flag was actually correct, but it wasn't really worth redoing it.

"je t'aime" (French for 'i love you') hearts, Eiffel tower with national flag (if you, you know, switch the blue and red >_<;; I was too lazy to actually look it up and now I kind of regret it...), heart, two hearts
"Love" and two hearts

Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Nude Pink:  Unnamed by Forever 21
Gold:  Gold Flakes by Jade
Red:  Rubies and Diamonds by Sally Hansen
Blue:  Marino by Borghese

2 comments:

  1. France!!! Yeah! (that's my country :p)that's a really pretty manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! :] Sorry for the switched up colors on the flag btw >3<

      Delete