Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Collared

Whenever I'm lacking inspiration, I tend toward floral patterns just because they have so much variety and tend to be pretty simple, but I want to use those as my last resorts, so.  I was just rolling around in the mess I call my room, noticed one of the pea coats in my closet, and thought why not?  I'd been seeing so many different kinds of shirt collars everywhere recently and was going to end up drawing them sooner or later anyway, so instead of in my sketchbook, they're on my nails.

L to R:  Button up, Knitted sweater with shirt collar peeking over, Collar with ribbon, Collar with tie
Thumb:  Pea coat

White:  White by Art Deco
Red:  Diamonds and Rubies by Sally Hansen
Red-violet:  Joy by American Eagle Outfitters
Yellow:  Unicorn by Sinful Colors
Black:  Black by Santee
Chunky silver glitter:  Chunky Silver by Kleancolor
Silver with glitter:  Elegant Mode by Jade
Green:  Teal Marble by Cherimoya
Silver:  Tokyo Pearl by Sinful Colors
Lavender:  No More Drama by Essence
Primrose:  Plum Baby by Revlon
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Blue:  Savage by Sinful Colors
Lighter, glittery blue:  Hottie by Sinful Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment