Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Once and Floral

I love thrifiting, swap meets, whatever I can dig through & find cool things for cheap prices <3 Our church had a yard sale on Saturday, and among other things, I got this uh, shelf thing for $4.  Mom suggested I put nail polish in it and voila~ Maybe someday, I'll paint it.

Looks more colorful and glorious in real life, I swear n___n
Also got this dress, which inspired my nail art this time around <3
   

Which ended up being another floral OTL I only realized it after I finished four of five nails.  I'm going to have to try to lay off the flowers from now on.  Well, I like this one anyway, though I'm kind of disappointed that the dress and nails don't match because I don't have brown, but green's a'ight.


Beige:  Bamboo Shoot by Sally Hansen
Red Violet:  Joy by AEO
Pink:  Social Ladder by Sinful Colors + Joy by AEO
Green:  San Francisco by Sinful Colors
Yellow:  Mellow Yellow by Essence + Unnamed by Forever 21

Two more colors down, twelve to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment