Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gotta catch 'em all

I'd wanted to do Pokemon nails for forever but my white nail polish would never dry, so I bought a new one for this.  I was originally going to paint all legendaries, but I just don't have the color arsenal for that, so I decided to do all blue+white Pokemon instead.  I was kind of disappointed that people couldn't tell exactly which they were, but oh well.  The worst part was that a couple days after I first painted the design, I spilled polish all over my hands and nails, so I had to erase them T^T  The best part though was that the six-year-old Pokemon fanatic that I tutor loved them... for the two days I had them anyway.  I plan on doing more Pokemon nails in the future, most likely some of the more recognizable ones.

Pokemon Nails
From L to R: Reshiram, Alteria, Lugia, Latios

Again, this was taken before I discovered the lovely macro setting, so it's not really clear >3<

Light Blue:  Retro Bleu by Bonita
Dark Blue:  Ski Teal We Drop by OPI
White:  White On by Sally Hansen
Black:  Liquid Leather by China Glaze
Red:  Blood by Santee

2 comments:

  1. POKEMON!!! I love pokemon!!! And I also love pokemon nail art (I only do pokemon manicures :p) And you did well with that design, I really like it! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too <3 Pokemon's half my childhood xD I'll check out your blog too~

    ReplyDelete